The Truths Nobody Wants to Admit
These are some learnings of life which you should keep in mind, so that you don’t get deviated from the path of life. We are an amalgamation of god and devil….good and bad…. yin and yang. Gandhi was not all good neither Nathuram Godse was all bad.
You are not perfect but show finger towards other as bad….Why ? because we don’t introspect while passing the verdict about others…Well that’s all human…..We get birth we suffer and make others suffer and sometimes we enjoy and have fun and pass on the same to others.
Flawed human learns and that’s the journey of life….Having said all of this you should keep some facts in mind, so that you don’t derailed or take a you turn on things you/ your soul has learned in so many births….Here you go:
1. You have two options: you either work towards your dream or get hired to build someone else’s dream and make their dream come true. The choice is yours.
2. You do not need to be big to make a big difference. Every little help.
3. We often blame people because we do not have the guts to admit or accept our faults. We choose to not take accountability of our actions but looks for someone or thing to blame.
4. Envy only harms and consumes the one who is envious towards others just like fire consumes firewood.
5. Everyone is showing you some sort of façade, which might be different from the inner version.
6. The more intimately you know someone, the more clearly you will see their flaws. This is why marriages fail, why children are abandoned, why friendships don’t last, and relationships suffer.
7. Chased love is not love, it is just a waste of time.
Hope you keep these above points in mind during every action you take.